Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Rehoboth Beach Animal Hospital, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. We are looking for a Veterinary Technician to support our goal of creating healthier lives for our patients and their families.
By joining the Veterinary Technician team at RBAH, you can enjoy a meaningful career in a fun but professional team-oriented atmosphere. We value the personal and professional growth of all staff members. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strive to never stop learning, and have a fiery passion for vet medicine, RBAH may be the place for you! Also did we mention that our hospital is located right by the beach?
As an experienced veterinary technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Vaccine knowledge
- Preventative care knowledge
- Knowledge of Fear Free practices
- Medication dispensing and administering
- Obtaining a complete patient history and maintaining treatment records
- Pharmacology calculations
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc.)
- Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
- Ability to build rapport with clients, fellow team members and leadership
- Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Team leadership and motivation
- The confidence to own tasks and responsibilities, and deliver positive outcomes
[This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 1 year) or licensed veterinary technician].
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!